My different mode of poetry

Hi Evry one...I dont know why the hell I am going to write something here....but i love it 2 spread to all my frnd as a diwali wish......actally listen story wat happened...
DAy - FRIDAY - 16-10-2009
Before 1 day to diawali

came to my office n started orkut i sawa los of messages from my friend they -wre wishing me DIWALI...then i started replaying all of them and dere was sm other thing lk a line of poem running in my mind......then i thought i sud write 2 line in a different style to wish dem HAppy diwli....and i started writing but thing go beyound the 2 line i made it sm thng diff........................so here i am going to write.....for all my fiends.......


"Office ke kaam se tha pareshan.
Kam khtam hone ka leta nahi naam,
lyf thi boring n dil hairan,

baar baar khayalon me kuch tha shayed
sayed ek chehra ya shyed koi naam,

System ko liye baithe the,
man nahi kar raha tha karne ka kaam,

kuch to jarur tha mere around,
mere liye nahi tha samjhana aasan,

arey 1 sec, tabhi yaad aaya,
arey kal to hai Diawali ka tyohar,
aur shyaed ho sath ek pyara mehman....

bas kya tha maine tay kiya ki bhaiya,
aaj jaldi jaldi khatam karo kaam,

kal din bhar ki masti...aur
sara din aaraaaammmmm.......


so all you guys hav fun fr d day and enjoy dis festiv season...........
Happy diwali...............


Regards,
Sanat Kumar Ojha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

XML Programming using IXMLDOMDOCUMENT in vc++

Get correct OS version on win 8.1 without using GetVesionEx API (deprecated )